A vacancy has arisen for a part-time Financial Secretary to serve St Joseph’s Parish Christchurch. The successful applicant will be located at the St Joseph’s Parish Office.
Hours of work: 6-8 hours per week.
Commencement Date: To be confirmed
Remuneration: Diocesan pay structure
- Pay invoices/wages/utilities etc
- Create invoices
- Ensure everything recorded on FINSYS
- Reconcile bank statements
- Prepare end of year accounts
- Keep records in accordance with HMRC
- Liaise with the diocese on financial issues
- Report to finance committee and priest
- Manage petty cash and other monies as and when needed
Closing Date for Applications: 12:00 Noon 24th May 2019
Application Form – To request an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details at www.portsmouthdiocese.org.uk/vacancies/